Friday 29 March 2013

Back on the Map

I've been gone for a few days/weeks. I have no excuse for my absence.
Part of it might be due to this beautiful weather we've been having. 
FINALLY SPRING IS COMING, AND WINTER IS GOING!

In my last post I mentioned that I had taken some more action on caring for my health. So here I am on Day 14 of my new food plan/diet and... 

It's hard.
I've fallen off tract a few times 
(I ate a peep today, I had quinoa a few days ago, I drink diet soda, I had icecream, I sprinkled sugar over my berries, I tried a french frie)
It's not as hard as I thought it would be, and for the most part I feel okay. 
It doesn't make me feel icky. So that's good, right?
It takes a lot more work than I anticipated. It means cooking at least two full meals a day (I get by with lunch by cooking a pot of chili or soup early on in the week)
And while it's hard, it's not as hard as I thought it would be, just keep the fridge stocked at all times. 


And in good news, I'm now down to 230 from 237! 
More to come later on everything. 
Puppies just got back from the groomers, and have some cute pictures to show off!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...