Sunday 9 December 2012

Wedding Mondays

It's been a while since I posted about my wedding! But today's post isn't really about my actually wedding, but a wedding related thing related to Christmas. You follow?

What I want to say is that I bought us an ornament to commemorate our wedding this year! yay! I love.

I love ornaments. I'm an ornament fend. I like to collect them from places and events. Provide they are classy and stylish and everything in between. I think I get this from my mother. So, I knew I needed an ornament that recognized our wedding this year.

I couldn't find any except at the card store. And I hated them all at first. But then I just decided if I didn't buy one now, then I'd never get one. So I bought one. And hung it up on my not decorated tree. I must say its not as ugly on the tree as it was in the store!



1 comment:

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...