Sunday 30 December 2012

Sunday Social

Sunday Social


1. What is the best New Years Eve you've ever had?
Hmmmmmmmm....
Ringing in 2011 was a pretty good one.

NYE was more fun with my friends from high school.
since we've all moved apart its become a little over rated.

2. Are you doing anything for NYE this year and if so what?
Doesn't look like. 
Looks like I'll be spending the night cuddled up on the couch watching netflix, eating chicken noodle soup, sucking on halls, and praying that I get better. 
Like last year, there is a 90% chance I'll be without husband for the night. 

3. Name a book we should all read come January?
I started last year off with "The Happiness Project"
and would agree that one should do the same. 

4. What are your new years resolutions?
i think that'll wait till tomorrow. 

1 comment:

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...