Monday 17 December 2012

Christmas Puppy Outfits

In October I talked about dressing up my dogs for Halloween. I never did.
Now it's December. I've been looking for the perfect Christmas outfit for my pups.
After much searching, I found them. They are perfect. I found them at Winners. 

This is how I think Caper feels about his Santa Suit. 

It has a matching hat, but you try getting a dog to wear a hat! I think he hates it because it makes him too warm. He's getting his Christmas hair cut soon. It'll be good. 


Daisy is super sweet in her dress. She loves wearing clothes.
Well, I'm not sure if she LOVES IT. But she definitly doesn't mind it. 


5 comments:

  1. Hey, new follower from the GFC blog hop. So adorable! Looking forward to reading more of your blog. :)

    xo,
    Kristin
    aboutagirl.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw! Haha they look so cute in their outfits! I would love to dress my dogs up, but I know they would just eat their clothes as soon as I turned around. But it would be cute white it lasted! ;)

    Madison
    atthedogparkblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was dog food. Beef livers with onions in a can. You open it up and it looks like vomit.
    Quote
    http://your-dogs-diet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...