Tuesday 4 December 2012

Beginning to Switch to Raw food

We are switching to a Raw food diet for our puppies!
Isn't that exciting! 
My dad does it with his puppies, and with Caper being super picky and angsty against the kibble, we sought a softer diet - and raw food was one of those answers.

The Bone and Biscuit Company in PG sells raw food diets. It works out to be about the same cost as what my dad pays for his raw food, and it's less than a wet food diet, but more than kibble. 

I decided to start yesterday.
I attempted to feed them for breakfast.
Nobody took to it.

So now, I just finished my dinner feeding.
Daisy showed interest, and ate maybe a 1/3 of it.

Maybe I'll attempt later.
Daisy ate her bowl later.
Caper showed no interest.

This morning
Neither liked Elk.
Put back some Chicken. They ate it
Well, correction Daisy ate it.
Caper is running outside with his food.
I'm not sure what that's about.

How long can my dogs go before the cave to the delicousness of their new raw food diet. It's turkey tonight! Maybe tomorrow's menu of Elk will be better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...