Monday 31 December 2012

2012 in Review


Wow. 2012 was some year. 
But 2013 will be better.

But before the year officially ends, it's time for a recap. I know Facebook recapped my top 20 moments, but here are my top moments:

#1: Starting the year off with a bang, Eric and I got into a car accident in Seattle. This meant an insurance case, finally settled before the close of the year. 


#2: My Bachelorette Party! 
This event sticks out because there isn't many times that I get to spend with these ladies who all came out for my big day. 

#3: Our Wedding. 
04.30.12
Need I say more? 

#4: Buying our first home. 

#5: Honeymooning in Vegas
We might never go again, but it was a trip to remember. 

#6: Bringing Home our First Puppy.
Meet  baby Caper!


#7: In exchange for a puppy, Eric got a motorcycle. 


#8: one of my favorite trips, away from technology and out in the 'wildernes' with our puppy
Trip to plato Lake

#9 Adding Daisy to our Family
She came to us from the SPCA and our family has never been better. 

#10 Starting my Vulvodynia Treatments
7 trips to Vancouver.
An army of books.
And finally getting the pieces together to feeling better. 



 #11 My close friend Dyan FINALLY married the love of her life, Tristan
12.12.12


#12: I learned to ski. For the very first time. 


1 comment:

  1. You started the new year with an accident and I ended mine with one. :( So glad 2012 is over!

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...