Monday 12 November 2012

5 for Five

FantasticallyAverage
Last Weeks Goals: 

1. GO TO FABRIC LAND AND FINISH SEWING PROJECTS
---- including the dog seat cover and puppy pee pads, along with my diy fem pads. 
I finished the dog seat cover! 
I finished the puppy pee pads. 


2. PAINT AND SET UP THE OFFICE ROOM
 ---- the room is half painted.... 


3. CONTINUE TO TAKE DOGS FOR A WALK. TRY TWICE THIS WEEK. 

I'm going to say that I cheated.
I took them to the dog park. 
It was fricking cold this week... but it's only going to get colder. 

4. BRING OUT CHRISTMAS DECORATIONS, or at least find them.

5. FINALLY, AFTER MANY WEEKS, FINISH THE LAUNDRY. 
Aka have the bedroom floor be able to be found and all laundry baskets EMPTY. 


This Week! No big goals, since my days off are spent in Vancouver
1. I WILL FINISH MY LAUNDRY. 
It got half done last week. 

2. GET CHRISTMAS STAFF REFERENCE CHECKED AND INTERVIEWED. 

3. CLEAN OVEN/STOVE TOP

4. FIGURE OUT A BLOGGING LIFE/SCHEDULE

5. BUY A CALENDAR FOR THE FRIDGE TO MARK LIFE ON. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...