Monday 8 October 2012

Thankful Thanksgiving

It's Canadian Thanksgiving, eh! 

Unfortunately, Thanksgiving is now coming to an end. And after three wonderfully amazing turkey dinners, I think it's time I finally consider what I am thankful for. 

First, I am extraordinarily thankful that I had the opportunity to attend and eat so much Turkey. 
I am thankful for my friend Emily and her annual 'misfit' thanksgiving. 
I am thankful for my inlaws and their family thanksgiving, including the grandparents this year. 
I am thankful to be able to host a thanksgiving dinner at my house with all the fixings! (I'm grateful to have left overs all week long) 

Second, I am thankful for my husband. 
He is ever so patient and enduring with me. 
I am appreciative of his care and concern, and ability to work with me with my vulvodynia. 


 Third, I am thankful for my puppies. 
I still can't believe my husband said yes to buying Caper. 
I still can't believe we brought home Miss. Daisy.
I am so grateful for their unconditional love and companionship. 


Fourth, I am thankful for my friends in Prince George.
I am grateful to have my sorority sisters and work colleagues who are always there for a good laugh and some girly chitter chatter! 

Me and my 3 sorority sisters and work collegue Kelsey

Fifth, I am grateful for my days off. 
Now, as a manager, having been low on staff and management, I am very appreciative to have the opportunity to have a full day off to cook and clean, and to prep for friends. There was something relaxing and fun about that. 

1 comment:

  1. I agree with you on the days off. I work fulltime and it's amazing how little time I feel like I have- and I never want to spend my weekends cleaning and organizing so it just doesn't get done! Just found your blog and have loved getting to know you better. I'm excited to follow along!

    new follower :)
    Bonnie
    bonnielouisa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...