Friday 19 October 2012

Friday Letters

Photobucket
Dear Work: Please get better. Thank you for letting me take some more vacation time before the Christmas season begins. I’m still exhausted from Back to School.

Dear Cuba: I CAN’T WAIT TO SEE YOU IN JANUARY! LET THE COUNT DOWN BEGIN. 

Dear Self: Take some time for yourself. It's okay. Book yourself a hair appointment.

Dear Caper: Please behave.
Dear Daisy: I wish you could speak. I hope you don't have a UTI or a kidney problem.

Dear Husband: Please try harder.

Dear America: I'm scared for you. Canada is kinda fucked up, but I fear for you more.
Make the right decision. Stop fucking up women's rights. Protect your people, not your corporations  Practice good Christian practices - and I'm not even religious. 


InstaWeek
It was a slow instagram week.


1 comment:

  1. Omg are we twins? Because our Friday letters sound SOOO similar it's almost scary! Especially the dear self (because I also said that I needed to book a hair appointment! Crazy!) And I also mentioned how crazy work is!! Love your doggy picture! SOOOO JEALOUS THAT YOU ARE GOING TO CUBA! How long will you be gone? So awesome!

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...